Maps of Power

Dlьga Vьsi, Vineyard

Begin 01.09.1343
End 31.08.1344
MarkerMarker
1 km
3000 ft
Leaflet © OpenStreetMap, © OpenStreetMap contributors, Tiles style by Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team hosted by OpenStreetMap France

Description

King Stefan Uroš IV Dušan donated the vineyard of Dlьga Vьsi to the Monastery of Treskavec (Sselište (!) Dlьga Vьsi sь nivijem, sь vinogrady, sь voděniciemь, sь planinu, sь zimovištemь, sь ōvoštijemь, sь livadu, sь vsěmi pravinami).

Relations

Events (1)
Sources (1)